Landowners and the public have a number of options to relay their concerns during the application or permitting stage of an oil and gas activity or to report an incident once the activity is in the construction or operation stage.
The articles included in this section explain the processes for:
- Documenting and sending your concerns to the BC Oil and Gas Commission for provincially regulated projects.
- Documenting and sending your concerns to the company.
- The early engagement and the hearing process through the Canada Energy Regulator for federally regulated pipelines.
- Reporting concerns through the complaint process.
- Navigating the Appeal Process when a project on your land has been permitted.